Select A Location
- Use sturdy, uniformed moving boxes to avoid collapsing or tipping.
- Place a protective cover or pallet down to guard against cold and damp.
- Pack the most frequently used items near the front of your storage unit for your own convenience.
- Make up an inventory list of your items and keep it in a safe place away from the unit.
- Ensure all furniture is covered, use mattress and sofa covers. Items are available at our on-site store.
- Make sure your appliances are dry when placed in your storage unit. It helps to leave your refrigerator or freezer door slightly ajar.
- Utilize the height of the unit to save floor space. Stand couches on end and stack uniformed boxes.
- Tables or couches that have removable legs should be broken down to save space.
- Remember: If it’s worth storing then it is worth insuring! Our content insurance program is inexpensive and adds peace of mind while storing your valuables.
- Do not store any hazardous material, flammable goods, explosives, animals or any perishable food. Avoid liquids and aerosols. Drain oil and gases from all equipment.